Thursday 7 November 2013

The Squats – part 2

In continuing with my last post, here we have miss Andrea Calle showing how to do a variety of squat techniques, starting with the most basic of basics. It definitely help me to understand what I should be doing! Keep watching ‘till the end for an interesting squat + jump exercise. Looks like fun because hey, who doesn’t like springing and jumping?


So, without further ado I present to you: The Squat Challenge!



The idea is simple: you have a set number of squat to completely for each different day, with rest days planned out in between. I won't kid myself. I know, this will hurt A LOT the first few days. However, my aim is to get my body used to moving every day and to push through initial discomforts and pain.

I’ll let you know how it goes!

Psssst – if you want to keep up to date with my day-to-day exercise experiments (and other musings), follow me on tumblr! Tschüss!

No comments:

Post a Comment